Nowhere else do you experience the world of house and building automation as impressive and inspiring as with us.
Welcome to the exciting Loxone Universe
Experience Loxone up close.
Discover who and what Loxone is in a playful and entertaining way. Dive deep into the fascinating history of Loxone and find out what an important contribution building automation makes in terms of energy saving. Experience interactively what is possible with Loxone’s intelligent solutions, collect true “wow” moments and compete with other visitors in a playful competition. All this – and much more – makes the Experience Zone the perfect destination for interested people, companies, families and students.
What awaits you...
- Cinema: Experience a completely digital adventure tour. You choose any scenario: Smart Home, Smart Hotel, Smart Office,…
- Who: Meet the people behind Loxone – partners, Loxonauts, familiar faces,…
- When: In the form of a miniature world, review the last 13 years of Loxone but also the technical highlights.
- What: On a 10-metre long table, you can interactively experience everything that is possible with our intelligent solutions.
- Wow: Let yourself be surprised by an impressive Wow installation!
- Gaming room: Compete alone or against each other in a game. We are curious to see who will crack the high score!
Can I come with a larger group (school classes, clubs, companies,…)?
You are very welcome to experience the Experience Zone with a group of up to 35 people. Please contact us in advance so that we can put together an exciting program for you if necessary. Please feel free to contact us at +43 7287 7070 600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I visit the Experience Zone with an infant?
The Experience Zone is open to all ages, but the content is geared toward a 15-99 age group.
Is barrier-free access available?
The Experience Zone is accessible by lift and therefore barrier-free – wheelchair users are welcome. We would like to point out that there are many visual effects and the exhibition is therefore unfortunately not suitable for visually impaired people.
Is it necessary to book in advance?
No reservation is necessary. Just come by and experience.
Is the Experience Zone also suitable for international guests?
The entire exhibition is prepared in German and English. We are looking forward to an international audience.
What are the opening hours?
The Experience Zone is open for you daily from 08:00 to 21:00. A visit lasts about 90 minutes.
Nowadays, everyone already has what they need. Gift time to enjoy, be inspired or relax.